Returns and Shipping
All express orders placed by 10am (AEDT) on a working day will be processed and dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
If any items in your order are temporarily or permanently out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a refund, exchange or credit note for those items. If applicable, we may also give you the option of waiting for us to ship the items once new stock arrives.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns Policy Online Purchases
We hope you love your purchase but we understand that mistakes can be made when you cannot try the garments on before buying.
If you are not happy with your purchase, full priced items can be returned for a store credit, exchange or refund within 7 days of delivery. You can then use this credit to purchase your new item or exchange for another size or style. Credit notes expire within 3 months, and can be used on any item online or in store. (extensions are granted if asked for within the 3 month period)
Please complete this returns form and include with your return.
- Your makeup looks stunning on your face and your tan is glowing but it's not so nice on our clothes. So please take care when trying on your new garments for the first time.
- Clothing will only be accepted if returned in its original clean condition with tags: unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from make-up & fake tan.
- Postage must be covered to send the item back to us unless the item is faulty.
- It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to insure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
You may choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
Alternatively you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. In some cases if the garment is faulty we will offer a 50% discount and happy to pay for repairs with a dressmaker if the garment is brought back in physically to review and sited in store by management organise a solution.
If the problem is not major we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. We will not reimburse alterations or repairs from a third party after the product is bought.
We are a paperless business and email receipts. If you choose for your receipt to be printed please keep your receipt for proof of purchase.